This article is a stub. You can help The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki by expanding it.
This article contain books and verses from the Bible which The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth containing lots of Christianity references.
8. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
3. And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare him, Isaac.
8. And Aaron shall cast lots over the two goats, one lot for the Lord and the other lot for Azazel. ESV
10. Then saith Jesus unto him, "Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, THOU SHALT WORSHIP THE LORD THY GOD, AND HIM ONLY SHALT THOU SERVE.
25. Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain! having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
2. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
4. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.